Friday, May 2, 2014

Random Thoughts Lately

Do you ever wonder what people are thinking?  Sometimes I wish there was a monitor over people's heads with a play-by-play of their thoughts.  Assuming you think the same way, this is what's going on in my head lately...

1.  Did mocking jays migrate to Chester County from District 12?  I swear I've heard their calls lately.
2.  Why don't all post offices have stamp machines in the lobby?  They are a total time saver!
3.  This weather is awesome.  I think it may be my favorite besides when it switches to fall after summer.... or summer... or winter - dang it, I just love all the seasons!
The best part of the day changes with the seasons. But I must say each season has a great feeling at night time <3
4.  Do people realize that blinkers come free with every car?  Please use them before you cut me off so I at least have a little heads up...
5.  Snap pea crisps from 7-11 are the best.  When I'm hangry I seriously can't get them outta my head boy your loving is all I think about.  Also, sorry to the ladies at 7-11 that I clear out your inventory weekly.
  sorry for the things i said out of hanger...
6.  Why does it seem like every one-way street is always the opposite way that I need to go?
7.  How come every time I start a project it leads to so many others?  I'm looking at you powder room... the reveal will be next week, sorry guys!
8.  Has it really been 10 years since Mean Girls came out?  According to this quiz, I need to see it again soon!
9.  IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

What's on your mind lately?


2 comments: