Friday, May 16, 2014

Getting Dirty with Frank

About two months ago I saw Frank on instagram a few times.  A month later I came across a couple rave reviews about Frank (here and here) on bloglovin'.  I decided I needed Frank in my life.  Before you go calling Scott, I'll be frank with you - sorry, had to fit that pun in somewhere ;).

 
Frank is a "coffee scrub packed with 200g (7oz) of sweet almond, orange & lots of other good stuff."  It claims to "target cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne with roasted and ground Arabica coffee beans" and "smooth your lumps and bumps with brown sugar & sea salt, moisturize and tone your skin with cold pressed sweet almond oil, and use vitamins & minerals to work wonders from the outside in."  Umm... sign me up.

I clicked right over to Frank's website and ordered a 7oz. bag of original body scrub for $14.95 + free shipping.  Then I got these freaking adorable e-mails.  I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't already getting excited for Frank to arrive!

 
Frank arrived 4 days later (4 days AHEAD of schedule), love that he showed up early ;).
 

I made Scott test out the scrub with me, and let me just say... we both loved it!  The scrub obviously has a strong coffee scent (the exfoliants are the coffee grounds, brown sugar and sea salt), but you can also smell a little bit of the orange and almond oils.  It is a pretty rough texture; when you're using it you can tell it will definitely help get rid of any dry skin. 

I rubbed the scrub on everywhere except my face and let it sit for about 7 minutes with the water off.  This scrub is messy!  I highly recommend putting this on in the shower, and staying put until you rinse it off!  Once I rinsed the scrub off I knew I had fallen for Frank.  My skin felt (and 24 hours later still feels) amazing!  I think it is probably the softest my skin has ever felt.

Not sure how I lived without Frank, and we plan to get dirty at least once a week now.  You my friends can, and should!, get some Frank of your own here.

4 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this, but now I'm intrigued! I'm going to have to stop reading your blog (or pick up a second job), because I keep buying everything you post about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so trying this! Gotta have that glowing skin for that white dress! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! :) Definitely great to use before a big event (or a spray tan!)

      Delete