Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites

I can't believe this is my third favorites post!  I feel like I am getting the hang of blogging, feel free to leave a comment so I'm not just talking to myself I know who's reading. ;)  Here are my favorites for this month!
1. Memory - Getting my tattoo
If you haven't seen my new tattoo yet, you can read about it here.

Finally!!! The search is over - pants that fit perfect and are the perfect length!!  I'm just about 5ft. 3inches, and these pants are just amazing.  If you're looking for a perfect cropped pant, give them a try!

I fell in love with this dress online, and loved it even more when it arrived in the mail.  I wore it for Easter, but am so looking forward to wearing it on summer nights with more of a tan :).
 
3. Song - Naughty Boy - "La La La"
This song is freaking catchy!!! Scott and I have had this song on repeat for weeks and we've probably listened to it 100+ times.  It just doesn't get old.  Do yourself a favor- go to iTunes, download this song and listen to it at full blast on repeat.  Fav song runner up... Let it Go. Don't judge me! 
 
4. Accomplishment - The completed Powder Room!!!
Here's a little sneak preview!
You saw the before and progress pictures last Friday, and (hopefully) this Friday maybe Monday will be the reveal!  Oops, blogging 101- don't promise posts ahead of time!!!  This project has been going on for over a month, and I cannot tell you how happy we are to a. have another bathroom back, and b. have it be such a good-lookin' bathroom!

April was such a great month!  We finally got to see some Spring weather (which is the best) and I clocked in a lot of family time :).  One of the perks of having this blog is getting to look back over my favorite moments each month.  I'm not sure what's headed my way next month, but I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment