Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!  We had a really nice weekend.  Friday and Saturday were spent relaxing, and on Sunday we did the Breast Cancer Walk in the city and I had my sisters and mom over for dinner :).  My mother-in-law is a breast cancer survivor and it was awesome to spend Mother's Day morning honoring her!  Here's what my weekend looked like...
Gorgeous flowers from two great friends (thank you Chrissy & Kiley!)

Scott requested Funfetti oatmeal for breakfast Saturday, yummm. 
 
My sister-in-law Alli and me before the walk!
The finish line!
Team Walking with Weezy!
Scott's family.
Loved having everyone at my house for dinner :).  Happy Mother's Day, Ma!!!

We ended up getting my mom a NutriBullet; she loved it and I wanted to take a video of her trying to figure it out, but I'm trying to pay attention to living in the moment ...right, Alli? ;).  Happy Monday everyone and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment