Friday, May 30, 2014

May Favorites

It's almost officially Summer!!!


 
I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for boating and barbeques.  Not so much bikinis, but we'll get there.  On to my favorites from this month!

May Favorites

1. Find - Frank Body Scrub

 

If you haven't tried Frank yet, hopefully my review will convince you!  Since writing about it, I've continued to use Frank weekly and I seriously cannot get enough.  It is awesome to use in the morning if you want to shave or do a spray tan at night.  This scrub leaves you so stinkin' soft!  I saw a couple people mentioned they tried it after reading my review which is so awesome :)

2. Song(s) - Beyoncé "Partition" & Iggy Azalea "Fancy"

 
 
These two songs have been pumping me up at the gym all month long.  I mean, have you seen the Clueless themed video for "Fancy"?  It is spot on.  I usually only listen to "dance" music when I'm at the gym or drinking, but I can make these songs fit just about any occasion.  Running late to work?  It's okay cause I'm so fan-cy.  PS - I added this to my favs and then I found this.  Are you kitten me??

3. Memory - Annapolis, MD

 
 
We had such a fun time in Annapolis and I've probably recommended it to at least 5 friends so far.  Reasonably priced, beautiful, delicious food.... check all three off your list!  You have officially found your next weekend getaway!

4. Blog - the.well.traveled.wife

 
http://www.welltraveledwife.com/
 
Emi from the well traveled wife shares gorgeous pictures and mouth-watering restaurant reviews.  You really feel like you have visited wherever she shares (even though she is in San Fran).  Check out one of her latest posts on hiking Half Dome at Yosemite.... I added it to my bucket list I keep on my phone immediately after reading.

5. List - 50 Things That Look Just Like Your Childhood

 
 
I love this list!  It's funny how you forget toys and commercials that we so popular, but this list brings back a ton of memories!  The lion king spoons + dinosaur egg oatmeal = my childhood.
 
I hope you all enjoyed May, too!  Leave a comment telling me some of your favorites for the month.  June should be a great month (plus it's almost a month until my birthday!!!).  Have a great weekend and I'll see you next month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment