Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review: Casetagram

I have been dying to order a phone case from Casetagram for a few months, but couldn't justify the price tag.  When I saw an email from GILT City (a luxury deal site), I jumped on it!  I ended up getting my case for $24, as opposed to $40.
The process starts by selecting your phone model.  Next you pick a layout and log into your instagram account.  It's easy to drag and drop pictures into the layout, and one of my favorite options you have is being able to pick pictures from your friends instagram accounts!  You can also connect to Facebook, upload your own pictures, or add stamps from their selection.  Finally, there is the option to select a filter for the layout; I chose not to add a filter.

Casetagram has 2 case options, the Classic Snap or the Bezel Bold.  I chose the Bezel Bold, because I wanted a sturdy case and to have the option of switching out the backplate in the future (for $20).  Another option for the either case is what color base you want; for the Bezel Bold you can pick from Ice (clear), Tiffany (teal), Hipster (black), or Funk (hot pink/black).  This base is what will stay on your phone if you ever order a new back plate.  I do like the teal color I chose, but I know I won't love it forever and kinda wish I went with Ice or Hipster.
I ordered my case on the 28th and it arrived on the 5th (8 days total, I was pretty impressed).  It came in simple, modern packaging and I couldn't wait to put it on my phone!  My case was super easy to put on (I only include this point because some phone cases are a pain in the bootay) and I love the way it looks!  It is heavy enough that I feel like it protects my phone well, but it is a little bit bulky for me.  If you like a thinner case, I think the Classic Snap model would work for you.
Overall, I give Casetagram a 9/10.  I think their website is very user friendly and they provide a great product.  I love the option of ordering another back plate eventually with updated pictures.  I hope this review was helpful and if you've used Casetagram, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment