Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas in (a ton of) Pictures!

It's the most wonderful tiiiiime of the year!!!!  It's time for Christmas wrap up - enjoy!

Christmas Eve

We spend Christmas eve with my family every year.  Usually we go to church and then come home and open a gift, but with a new service schedule and my sister having to work, we weren't able to attend church this year.  We spent the night enjoying a delicious dinner my momma made and opening a few small gifts.  After that, Scott and I went home to exchange our gifts!







The aftermath!


Christmas Day

We woke up to a warm Christmas day and headed back over to my mommas for brunch.  I made a pancetta and gruyere breakfast casserole and Mom made her DELICIOUS pecan french toast.  We exchanged gifts which was a lot of fun!  My love language it definitely gift giving, I love seeing peoples reactions to what I picked out for them!  My mom and sisters spoiled me with very nice and thoughtful gifts :).






An Audrey painting by Liz, one of my favorite gifts I've ever received!







There were some tears when we opened our "Daddy" bears.  Mom made them out of my dads favorite shirts.

Christmas Night

We spent Christmas night with Scott's family.  I made a trio of crostinis that were so delicious (you can find the recipe here).  We got to see the little ones open some gifts and I was so happy when my niece was excited to open up Spiral Art and a Lite Brite, two of my favorite toys from when I was a kid.  Scott and I were spoiled again by his family; it sounds cliche but we really are lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people.






Guess how many good pictures Scott and I got together.... no really guess.  If you guessed zero, you're right!
-------------------------------

As you can see we had a busy but awesome Christmas!  It's always been my favorite holiday because I get to pick out gifts for those I love, eat amazing food, and spend time with my family.  I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and have exciting plans for New Years Eve; Scott and I are planning a fancy dinner to end the year :)  See you back here later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment