Friday, December 5, 2014

Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle!

Hi all!  With Christmas only 20 days away, it's time to buckle down and get that that holiday shopping done.  Don't stress if you're out of ideas, I've got your back...

You're cordially invited to join the Don't Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle holiday gift guide series!

My theory had always been to get shopping done as far ahead of time as possible, that way I can spend most of the season doing all the fun stuff - baking, decorating and the whole sha-bang!  I decided to do a series next week and will be posting gift ideas for different people in your life each day.  I'm posting every single day, 5 posts!!!, next week!


Here's what the week will look like:

Monday, 12/8: Holiday Gifts for Your Sisters
Tuesday, 12/9: Ideas for Your Momma
Wednesday, 12/10: Holiday Gifts for Men
Thursday, 12/11: Ideas for the Kiddos
Friday, 12/12: A Little Something Special for Your Co-Workers

I've mentioned before that I am not a big fan of gifting stuff.  I like to really put thought into gifts that are fun but practical and won't be immediately tossed into the return pile!  My goal with this series is also to give gift ideas that will fit into a variety of budgets.  I hope you'll join me next week for this Christmas countdown!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment