Thursday, December 11, 2014

#DGYTIAT: Gift Ideas for the Kiddos!


Happy Thursday!  Christmas is officially two weeks away!  It's pretty crazy that this year is flying by so quickly.  Today we're focusing on what to get the little ones!  Kids aren't too hard to shop for; my niece gave me her wish list almost a month ago, but it was all scribbles so she had to decode it.  My gift ideas are for kids of all ages and a couple are a bit of a flashback to my childhood... here we go!


1. Classic Sled

My sisters and I had a sled just like this one from LL Bean and we loved it!  The sturdiness of it is so much better than plastic sleds and, if you take care of it, it will last forever.  As soon as I get a big house at the top of a hill, my shed will be full of these ;)

2. Hopper Ball

The Hopper Ball is a perfect gift for high energy kids.  They come in a different animals and colors so you can find the perfect one!  And we'll hop, hop, hop, hop...what do you say??  Points if you know the reference ;)

3. Kinetic Sand

I'm sure you've seen this stuff everywhere.  The first place I played with it was at the airport (and then realized what I was doing and broke out the hand sani).  This sand is awesome because it sticks together and doesn't create a mess!

4. Art Supplies

I have two artists for sisters and when I have the time to, I like to be creative or artistic, too.  It's so important for kids to express themselves and create whatever they want!  This easel from Target is the perfect start for kids to be able to color or paint.

5. Doc McStuffins Operation

How cool is this?!  If you don't know Doc McStuffins, she's pretty popular with toddlers these days.  If you don't know Operation, you missed out!  I love that they brought a new character together with an old game... might have to pick this one up for my "Doctor" niece!

6. Vans

For some reason I love seeing kids in "grown up" shoes and Vans are the cutest.  There are so many color and pattern options to choose from, you can definitely find a pair for any age!

-------------------------------------

Tomorrow I'll be wrapping up (pun intended) the Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle holiday gift guide with ideas for you co-workers!  See you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment