Friday, December 12, 2014

#DGYTIAT: Gift Ideas for Your Co-Workers!


Happy Friday!  We've made it to the end of the #DGYTIAT series.  If you've visited my blog everyday this week and kept up with the posts, thank you!  It's awesome to know people are reading what I'm putting together.  The last gift guide this year is for your co-workers!  This can be a tough one because you don't know what to spend or what's appropriate.  Here are my holiday gift ideas for your office mates!


1. Hot Cocoa Stick

You may recognize this Hot Cocoa Stick from my stocking stuffers post, but throw a little bow on top and it can double as a gift for your co-workers!  Who doesn't like a mid-afternoon pick me up?  And delicious hot cocoa... I mean come on!

2. Wine!!!

Nothing says "we got through this ridiculously hard year" like a bottle of wine!  I'm a white girl (yeah....) and my SIL introduced me to one of my favorites, Cantina Zaccagnini Pinot Grigio.  I've heard great things about their reds, too!

3. The Wedge

I saw this little guy a few weekends ago.  The Wedge basically holds your phone for you and keeps it propped up.  I think it's perfect to have at your desk!

4. Chocomize Bar

If you eat lunch with co-workers or even sit near them, you probably have an idea of what they like to snack on.  Chocomize lets you create a custom candy bar with all the options you can think of!

5. Hand Cream

Constant A/C (if you're in my office) can dry out your hands pretty quickly.  These little guys from Bath & Body Works are only $5 and the perfect size to keep in the office.  Plus they have amazing scents for the holidays and year round!

----------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this series as much as I did!  I loved putting together my ideas for holiday gifts for anyone.  And if you're on my gift list, you may or may not have gotten a little preview this week ;)  I hope you all have an amazing (second to last shopping) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment