Tuesday, December 9, 2014

#DGYTIAT: Gift Ideas for Your Momma!


Happy Tuesday!  With only 16 days until Christmas, today we're talking gifts for moms.  Moms are pretty special, and they deserve special gifts for everything they do (I'm looking at you, T)!  These gifts are perfect for your mom, mother-in-laws, grandmas, aunts and any other women who have been a mentor or significant to your life.



1. Lotions and Potions

During the holiday season lots of new bath products are rolled out and they make great gifts, especially as a treat for moms!  I'm a fan of The Body Shop, and this year they brought back a scent I love, Frosted Cranberry!

2. A Cozy Sweater

Talbots is a brand my mom loves, and every year they come out with really pretty holiday sweaters.  They are great quality, too.  I picked out a plum sweater for my mom from Talbots years ago and it is still very classic and beautiful.

3. Wise Women by Joyce Tenneson

Joyce Tenneson's book includes portraits of 80 women ages 65 to 100 and their comments and stories on what it's like to age gracefully.  I think this is an empowering and beautiful book that's inspiring to women of any age.

4. Mini Hanging Garden Kit

This is such a cool gift option for the gardner in your life!  During the cold winter months you can help bring some greenery inside with this Hanging Tillandsia Kit from my most favorite place ever ever ever... Terrain!

5. What I Love About Mom Fill in

This book is an amazing gift because it is so personal and really comes from the heart.  I got this for my mom for her birthday and filled it out over the course of a couple weeks, really thinking about each blank I was filling in.  Maybe she's just being a good momma, but she tells me she really treasures it :)

6. Coffee Mug

Pier 1 is the perfect place to find a new mug for the coffee (or tea!) lover.  They have such a great mug selection and on a rainy Saturday morning there's not much better then filling your favorite mug with a nice hot drink!

-----------------------------------

Thanks for joining me today!  Tomorrow we'll talk gifts for you lover/spouse/hubby/bf.  Meet you back here then!

No comments:

Post a Comment