Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites

June is over which means it's officially my birthday month!  If you think about is, July really is the best month of the year.  When you're a kid, it's the only full month where you are totally completely out of school.  There's the 4th of July, lots of sunshine, perfect weekends annnnnnd my birthday!  July is the month for bbq food, country music, and too many sugary cocktails.




June Favorites


1. Memory - Baking Cookies with my niece

 

It was hard to pick just one memory, June was a really fun month!  One of my favorite memories is baking cookies with my niece, Abby.  She had sooo much fun and it is amazing to watch a little one learn something for the first time.  We will definitely be baking together again soon :)

2. Find - Dirty Works Coconut Body Butter

I found this body butter at T.J. Maxx for $4.99!  I looove coconut scents in the summer so I had to try it.  This body butter applies beautifully and doesn't leave an oily residue.  When I mix it with my grapefruit body spray I smell like a summer cocktail on the beach - yum!  An awesome, inexpensive find!

3. Make-up Item - Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette


If you read my review you can't be too surprised that I picked this palette as my favorite!  My poor other palettes have been left in the dust since I picked this bad boy up.  It has quickly become my go-to and I can't wait to try a few looks I've been eyeing ;)

4. Song - Sia "Chandelier"

 

I cannot get enough of this song!  Sia has an incredible voice and she can hit those high notes like it's nobody's business.  Needless to say, I'm  little bit embarrassed when I try to sing along!

---------------------------------

That's all for my favorites this month!  July has always been my favorite month of the year; with the 4th, my birthday, and a trip to the Outer Banks, I think this July will be a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment