Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Updates

Hi all!

Happy (almost) weeeekend!!!  It's time for a few updates, and when better to share than on a Friday?  Here we go...

1.  Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn

 
This is book #4 for #3 on my 25 before 25 list.  I started in on Wednesday and cannot put it down.  That last book I read was hard to get through so I am thrilled this one is keeping my attention!  Nothing better than a great book in the summer.
 

2.  Deck Progress

 
Before & after painting the front - can't wait to get some colorful décor!
Our next project is officially our decks!  We have a front and a back deck that were desperately in need of a new coat of paint and a little bit of love.  Scott finished painting the front deck this week and started the back.  I am excited to add some out door rugs and fun décor!  Out back we are doing a total overhaul, I see a new sectional in our future ;)
 

3.  Evening Walks

 
One night this week Scott took off from the gym and we went for a walk.  The weather was gorgeousss and it was so nice to get some fresh air after being in the office all day.   Plus, get some exercise while chatting with my hubs.  We played a game where we quiz each other about random things from our childhood or life now - it's such a fun way to check in with each other!
 
--------------------

That's all for today... have a fantastic weekend!  Next week will include some fun posts (maybe a birthday wishlist?!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment