Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: The Poconos!

I am one lucky lady!  My in-laws have a house in the Poconos and it is a great place to be in the summer :)  This weekend we went up with friends and family.  Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Mountain livin' in the camo chair ;)
My babe just wearing his life jacket like a diaper... and yes, I got his permission to blog this picture!



 
 
After spending the day on the water, we got Scott's favvvvorite, Kundla's, for dinner.  It was the first time this summer and it did not disappoint!
 
 

After a walk down to the lake, we had to finish the night with s'mores!




Scott and I drove home Sunday afternoon.  He spent the rest of the day painting the porch (make over posts coming soon!) and I did a little grocery shopping and cooking (if you follow me on instagram @whatginasays, you can see what I made).  I had a nice visit with my bff/aunt Lisa, my momma, and my older sister before calling it an (early) night.

This week on the blog with be my June Favorites and my Birthday Wish List for those last minute shoppers (ahem, Scott ;).  Hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Monday!  I'm looking forward to a short week and spending the 4th of July, where?  You guessed it... in the Poconos!

No comments:

Post a Comment