Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: An Engagement Party, Some Sunshine & the World Cup

Only one more weekend until the 4th or July (whaaaat??).  June is flying by and we had another fun weekend!  We did a bunch of stuff around the house Saturday morning before heading up to Lancaster for our favorite couple's engagement party!!  Caitie (aka Cath, aka best roomie eva {sorry, Scott!}) was my roomie freshman year in college and we looove getting together with her and her fey-oncé Mike! 




 
We decided to have some friends over for the USA World Cup game Sunday night, so I spent Sunday morning getting everything together.  I took a break and headed over to Melissa's for some much needed sunshine!  And maybe a little something from the ice-cream man (you're never too old for that!).
 

 
Once I got home I set up all the food and some red-white-and-blue decorations (perfect timing since we're not too far from the 4th).  We had a blast watching the game, even though they tied in the last 30 seconds (what up with that, soccer?  Go into sudden death!).  After the game we celebrated with some sparklers!
 


Couldn't get a picture of my banner without me in it! ;)



 

Dwyer ladies!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the gorgeous weather!  This weeks post will be my first recipe on the blog and a link up on Friday.  Happy Monday and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment