Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review: Too-Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!  Two weeks ago I finally received my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.  HSN had a great deal: free full size Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer (retails for $29) with purchase of the palette (retails for $49).  Plus, I had a code for $20 off.  So what should have been $80 came out to $30 (shipped to my door!).  I had been dying to try the palette after seeing a bunch of tutorials and reviews, so I went ahead and ordered it.



For some reason it took almost three weeks to get to me, but let me tell you, it was worth the wait!  I purchased the new version of the palette which is the same as the original in a little slimmer packaging.  The section of my make-up drawer for palettes is officially full.  You know what that means.... I have to take over Scott's drawer, too!

 

This eye shadow palette is perfect.  It has a great mix of neutrals with a couple color "pops."  The shadow applies beautifully and smoothly with minimal fallout (read: you won't look like a raccoon if you apply the so-dark-brown-it's-basically-black color in your crease).  Plus {how have I left this out until now}, it's....

Chocolate. Scented.

 
Yep, this palette is scented with real cocoa powder and it is just deeeelicious.  Not to mention each lovely little shadow has an equally awesome name:  Salted Caramel, Crème Brulee, Hazelnut, Champagne Truffle... yum!
 
This palette is a definite win in my book and I am so glad I decided to purchase it.  Do yourself a favor and order this palette, and be a good friend and order one for your bestie, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment