Thursday, July 3, 2014

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is officially a week away!  I swear it comes faster every year.  I was planning out my posts for the week and realized how close it is.  I wanted to put together a little birthday wish list/summer wish list for any last minute shoppers (wink, Scott ;) and to pick out a treat I'll get for myself.  You get yourself a birthday gift each year, right?!  Without further ado, here's my Birthday Wish List!



1. Lemon Tree

I am dying to put a lemon tree out on my (soon to be furnished) deck.  If you have read my 25 before 25 list, you've seen it's on there!  Lemons are one of my favorite things and I have always wanted to have my own tree.  Plus, they do well inside during the winter!

2. Distressed T-Shirt

I need to up my plain tee shirt game.  Plain tee shirts can work casually in the summer and can be dressed up a bit for an effortlessly chic look.  I may have already ordered this shirt in two colors...
 

3. White Denim Shorts

Summer is the season to wear white (although I've never listened to that Labor Day rule anyway).  These white shorts would be great to enhance your summer glow and I've been loving clothes from the GAP lately.

4. They're Real! Push-Up Liner

The latest gel liner from benefit is calling my name.  Their marketing schemes are working because I cannot wait to try this eyeliner.  Benefit is claiming it makes a cat eye do-able for anyone.  Yep, I'll have to put that to the test!

5. Star Print Vans

Obviously to complete the outfit I put together on this wish list!  I loooove Vans year-round, but in the summer they are my go-to shoes.  I think they can work with a lot of different outfits; I don't have any printed Vans (yet), but I'm hoping these could be my first pair!

6. Ray Bans

I've been working with cheapo sunglasses since mine broke on our honeymoon.  A lot of Ray Ban glasses haven't worked for me in the past because the original WayFarer design lens are on a slant and they touched my cheeks (no bueno).  How-eeeever, rumor has it that the new smaller WayFarer designs are not as slanted and perfect for those who don't love how the original WayFarer fit.
 
------------------
 
The most important thing on my birthday wish list is to get to spend some time with my honey, my fam, and my lovely friends.  I have quite a few fun plans for my birthday weekend and I am really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment