Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: A Recital & Lots of Parties!

It's starting to feel like summer!  We had a weekend full of parties... a grad party, a surprise birthday party, a birthday bbq, AND a dance recital!  We were on the go all weekend but had so much fun (except for getting locked out of our house, whoops!).

Friday night was our niece's first dance recital.  It was seriously the cutest thing ever and we were so happy we got to go!





I spent Saturday finishing the cake for Scott's cousin's high school graduation (congrats, Stephen!) and then we went into the borough for our friend's surprise birthday!  As we were walking out of the house, we realized we left the house key (Scott had taken it off of his keys for me earlier in the day) and that we were locked out.  Ay yi yi.  We went to the birthday party in town and then to the graduation party before the locksmith could even get to our house.  Five hours and $80 later, we were in the house and have definitely learned our lesson!



Sunday I made an ice cream cake for my brother-in-law's birthday bbq and we spent the rest of the morning at the gym (definitely needed after all the parties this weekend).  We headed over to Scott's parents and had a lot of fun with both of our families!











Such a fun weekend!  I hope you all had something fun, too!  Tuesday will be one month until my birthday, which makes me feel like I really need to get moving on my 25-before-25 list.  Look for posts this week including a closet detox and unnecessary stress.  Check back Wednesday to read about my closet cleanse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment