Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: A weekend of celebrating!

Ay yi yi ..... I'm officially in my mid-twenties!  That sounds a little scary, but I made sure to start off 24 with some a lotta fun!  I had the best weekend celebrating with my fam and friends.  Here's what my weekend looked like...

Friday night Scott made a delicious dinner, I had to take a picture it was so.stinkin'.good.  We went out in town with our friends Drew and Allison, and I got to see some of my favorite people!


My favorite friends from the 'hood!  Sorry this pic isn't too great :(

Our travel buddies - Curacao in 45 days!!!

My loveliest friend, Melissa, and I have birthdays two days apart!  We've celebrated together most years, and this year it was extra special because she got engaged on her birthday!!!  We had lots to celebrate and had an awesome dinner at Doc Magrogan's with a bunch of our friends.  We had great food and a ton of fun with everyone!

The newly engaged couple!!!





Birthday girls :)





Sunday morning Melissa picked me up and we had a nice day of pampering ourselves.  We got manicures (gotta get some pretty polish to show off her new rock!), went to HomeGoods, got pedicures at the coolest place ever, and ended our day-date with lunch at Cosi!


Just matching... cause that's what birthday gals do!



Y'all.  TBM.  Mmmm - get it!

For the last bit of 24th birthday celebrating, my awesome momma made kabobs and lemon ice-box cake for a family dinner!  We walked over to the park and worked a little of it off playing some softball.







Even ma took a couple swings, look at those guns ;)

Bessssst birthday ever!  Thank you a million times to everyone for the birthday wishes and celebrating with me!  They say birthdays aren't that fun after 21, but 24 was pretty damn fun :).  This week I'll be posting my first restaurant review, so come back and check it out on Wednesday! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment