Friday, July 11, 2014

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was lovely!  I really had an amazing and wonderful day; I am so lucky to have this life.  I woke up to the sweetest messages from my friends and my honey! Scott made me breakfast (confetti oatmeal mmm...) and I headed off to work.
 
Breakfast in bed with my baby!
My co-workers made me caramel brownies, picked the perfect card for me, and left me a toasted marshmallow latte at my desk :).



I worked a half day (rough ;) and went over to my moms!  My amazing sisters gave me seriously the best gifts and we went out for a birthday lunch at Roots (full restaurant review coming next week!).  Lunch was delicious as always, and after, we went over to Painted Plate for some painting.  I've been wanting to go for a while, so it seemed like a perfect day! 

Thank god I brought my sisters!! They are both artists; Molly graduated with a degree in Photography from the Tyler School of Art at Temple, and Liz is studying Art Education at the same school.


Liz enjoying the brownies ;)
My gorgeous older sister!  And she's single.... I mean hellllllo fellas!




After my lovely afternoon date with my sisters, I came home to my sweetie and opened some presents (he's the best) and..... I got a lemon tree!!! Yaaaay! I am so excited; I have to get a big pot for it this weekend and read about how to take care of it. 

After gifts we got a workout in and then went to dinner in the evening at my most favorite restaurant ever, Terrain.  I will definitely be writing a detailed review soon, it was honestly the best meal I've ever had.
 





After the most amazing dinner, I came home to a cake from Scott (his first ever!).  He sang happy birthday, we set the smoke alarm off and we each had a little slice before calling it a night :).



What an amazing birthday!  I cannot say it enough; I felt so special and loved all day.  Thank you so my amazing sisters and my husband for making it so perfect!  And thanks to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes, you guys are craze-amaze.  I can't believe I get to celebrate more this weekend... whoo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Mike and I want to try Terrain sooooo badly! Maybe a double date spot sometime???? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss, you will love it! I'm posting a full review next week :)

      Delete