Monday, July 7, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: 4th of July!

So... this post may look little like last weeks.  Scott and I headed up to the Poconos Thursday night to celebrate the 4th!  The weather wasn't too great on Friday morning; we decided to go to lunch at Lori's Kitchen before doing some outlet shopping.


Luckily the weather cleared up in time for some pretty amazing fireworks at the high school.  Of course I forgot my camera at home this weekend.  Cue crappy iPhone pictures...





Saturday was gorgeous and we spent most of the day on the water.  I started the next book on my recommended list (thanks, Christy!) and enjoyed soaking up the sun for as long as I could.
 


We came home late Saturday night so that we would have time to get things done around the house Sunday.  I made some mini strawberry pies for later and we started on the back deck project - here's a sneak peek!
 
 
Scott and I spent Sunday night barbequing with my sister-in-law's family.  She made the most delicious kabobs and we wore the kids out outside after dinner (and bath time - oops!).
 




My beautiful SIL, Alli, and her sweet husband, Chad!


I hope you all enjoyed the 4th this year!  It's my birthday week (yay!) and I am definitely looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment