Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: Lancaster & Tattoos

We had such a fun weekend!  Saturday we headed out to Lancaster and we were so excited to pick up our wedding album!

We are in love with our album!  Our photographers were the amazing Matt(n)Nat (check them out here).

We spent a little time in Musser Park before heading over to Molly's Pub for lunch.
Nothing beats new Vans.
Saturday night we went downtown, had a drink at the Taproom, then met up with our friends Caitie & Mike at Federal Taphouse for dinner and drinks.
Caitie trying the breathalyzer- which went really well (sike!).
Sunday morning I went for a long hike, the weather was sooo gorgeous!
And Sunday afternoon, my sister and I got tattooed together!  We had been planning this for a while, and it was so fun!  #3 on my list is now crossed off, I'll be doing a more detailed post soon :).
Some Kiwi to end the weekend!
The weather was craze amaze, we had so much fun in Lanc, and I got my new tat!  Definitely a successful weekend- hope you enjoyed yours, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment