Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: Scott's Birthday!

Scott turned 26 this weekend!  We spent most of our time celebrating... if you know Scott, his birthday is the most important day of the year ("it's 1 out of 365 days, Geeg!").  We had an awesome weekend with friends and family, and had a few major bathroom updates ;)... you'll see them later this week!  Here's our weekend in pictures (and a GIF thanks to my sister Molly!)...
Homemade Funfetti cake (find the recipe here).
Quick pedicure Saturday afternoon.
Birthday dinner #1 @ Hibachi!
Group shot! (damn you crappy phone pic.) 

The boys bowling!
Gifts after breakfast in bed :)
A birthday treat - 26 things I love about him!
Happy 26th!!!
My niece, Abby, and Buddy!
Selfies with this QT!
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!  This weeks posts will include my April Favorites and the powder room reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment