Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: Easter!

Such a gorgeous weekend!  I had Friday off (the best weekends start with having Friday off) and got a bunch done around the house.  Scott and I made Terriyaki Turkey Meatballs (recipe coming soon!) Friday night.
Saturday we went to Longwood Gardens with my grandparents.  They were in town for Easter, and it is always nice to catch up with them!
The rest of the day was spent out to lunch at Shoo Mama's, painting (room reveal soon!), and out to dinner at The Office in Malvern.

A quick lunch before heading home to work on bathroom renovations!
So happy do be done painting and in love with the new color.
Mom & Liz at dinner and seeing Vinny (a friend of Liz's) perform!
We spent Sunday morning and afternoon with my family for Easter.

Husband approved Easter basket ;).
Molly & Liz on the swings!
Sunday night we spent with Scott's family for Easter dessert :).   I hope you all had a Happy Easter!  Coming this week on the blog will be my everyday make-up and part one of my bathroom make-over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment