Friday, October 31, 2014

Flashback Friday: Halloween Edition!

Happy Halloween!!! 

As I kid my costumes were either homemade, hand-me-downs from Molly, or clothes thrown together as the last minute.  We would brainstorm with my mom and dad a few weeks before and start getting our materials together.  I loved that our costumes were homemade; we would spend a lot of time together painting or cutting out felt pieces, and it made Halloween that much more special.

Now that I look back through my costumes, I realize I was not nearly as creative as I thought I was... I dressed up in two different costumes two times each!  I know I'm missing a few years, but here's a little walk down memory lane :)





I love looking at all of my costumes since I was a kid!  This year I'm a ballerina... apparently that is all I want to be in life.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment