Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Favorites

One month closer to the holidays... I can smell the Christmas trees now and it's not just because I'm burning my B&BW Balsam candle.  October was a lovely month!  We had our first anniversary, lots of birthday celebrations, a trip to the orchard, and my first ever wine tasting.  I'm excited for the end of this month; we have a full weekend with Halloween, my momma's birthday and the Race for Hope in honor of my dad on Sunday.  For now, let's take a look at a few of my favorite things this month!

Beauty Product: Elizabeth & James Nirvana Fragrances



I caved this month and bought a roller ball of each of Elizabeth & James Nirvana scents: Black and White.  To me, White is light, floral, happy, day-time scent.  Black is a bit deeper, sexier, evening scent.  When I put either of these on my wrist, I honestly can't stop smelling them!!! I've become obsessed with wearing Black on one wrist and White on the other.  I think they mix so beautifully and until I figure out which one I like better, I'm just going to wear them both!

Songs: Waves & Trumpets


Waves - Mr Probz (Robin Schulz Remix)


I could listen to this song over and over.  I (obviously) like songs that are feel-good and get you pumped up.  I'll give Scott credit for finding this one.

Trumpets by Jason DeRulo


This song is just my jam lately.  Kinda sucks that Jay-Son DeRuuulo and Jordin Sparks are no more cause I feel like this song might be about her, but I'm still down with it.

Food Find: Cookie Chips



Y'all.  Salted peanut butter cookie chips. They are so amazing!  I found these bad boys at the grocery store (obvi) last week and lets just say they did not last long.  This week we picked up chocolate chip and, you guessed it, they're awesome, too.  I know there's a lot of candy going around this week but blah blah blah - try these!

--------------------------

Friday is HALLOWEEN!!!  I am so excited because my newish job has a costume contest and I get to stay in costume to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.

I'm going to be one of the following...
        A. Princess Jasmine (or Princess Jabs-Min according to my niece)
        B. A ballerina
        C. Taylor Swift circa Shake it Off video
        D. Maggie from TWD

Leave a comment to see if you can guess what I'm dressing up as!

No comments:

Post a Comment