Monday, October 27, 2014

Sweetwater Farm & Grace Winery

Saturday was a beautiful day for my first ever wine tasting (check it off the list)!  A bunch of friends got together to celebrate Jackie's birthday (which is today, Happy Birthday pretty lady!!!).  The weather was perfect to sit outside and enjoy trying a few wines!

I think we tried 7 different wines at Sweetwater Farm & Grace Winery.  My favorite ended up being the Merlot which surprised me because I am not a red wine lover.  Maybe the birthday girl influenced me a little bit ;)



Of course we had to take a break from the tasting for a mini photo shoot in front of the grapes.  Don't worry girlfriends I will e-mail you your pics with your men!  How gorgeous do the grape bushes vines look against the fall trees?!






How cute is she!



It was so nice to be able to catch up with the girls and see the guys for a bit; I love when we can all get together!

After the lovely wine tasting we headed into the borough for some dinner and dessert.  I had to include just a few pictures because look at that beautiful caprese tower!  We ate (and had little more wine) at Teca, then headed over to Gemelli for some gelato.  A day full of food and drinks!




Scott and I had so much fun celebrating Jackie's birthday with everyone and are definitely looking forward to our next wine tasting.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment