Friday, October 3, 2014

Flashback Friday: Our Wedding!

It's hard to believe our wedding was a year ago this weekend!  We lucked out with a gorgeous day and celebrated surrounded by all of our favorite people.  Our incredible photographers, MattnNat captured all of our special moments.  I'm so glad we chose them for our wedding because every time I look back at our pictures, I remember all of the little details.  I love thinking back on our big day and when Scott and I were looking at our album the other day, I decided to share some pictures.  Enjoy!

These lovely ladies (and a couple mimosas) kept me calm throughout the morning!




A small heart made from my dad's favorite flannel.



My gift to Scott was a new watch, so all the guys wore their matching Movados.
Scott and I opted to have a "first look" and do all of our pictures and bridal party pictures before the ceremony.  I was so excited before the first look and I was a really nice moment for Scott and I to share between just the two of us.





How gorgeous was my bridal party?!



A special moment with my momma after she walked me down the aisle.




Our venue was the beautiful Riverdale Manor in Lancaster.  We were so thrilled with how the space looked and, especially with the gorgeous weather, loved having parts of the day outside, too.


So happy to make it through the first dance.


Our cutest little flower girl and niece, Abby, who still thinks she's a flower girl to this day!

A cotton candy surprise for my groom.


With the help of my sisters and Matt and Nat's expertise, we were able to capture this amazing sparkler shot.  It is one of my favorite photos of the night; I'm so glad we took the time to get it!



A sparkly send off at the end of the night!
Looking back at these pictures makes me remember how lucky I am!  I get to spend everyday with my amazing husband and spend my life with such great friends and family.  We had a tough year leading up to the wedding, but it turned out perfect in our eyes and we're both very thankful.  It feels like this was just yesterday; it's hard to believe Monday will be our first anniversary!

Thanks for joining me to look back at such a special day.  A few hours of work and then I'm off to bake lots of goodies for my niece and nephew's birthday celebrations this weekend!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment