Monday, September 29, 2014

September Favorites

I say it at the end of every month, seems like each one goes faster than the last.  Let's just jump right into my favorites for the month!

Find: Marc Jacobs Honey



My last Sephora online order included a sample of Marc Jacobs fragrance, Honey.  I sprayed it twice before dropping the tiny glass bottle to the floor and watching it shatter.  Heartbreaking, I know, but I did get to smell it!  I loved it and was so upset that I wasted the rest of that sample.  Literally two days later, Honey pops up on Groupon; $49.99 for 1.7 fl.oz. (normally $76).  I bought it on a semi-whim seeing as I only wore it once, but am so glad I did!  It is more of a Spring scent, but for the time being the beautiful little bee-covered bottle can sit on my perfume stand and look pretty :)

Memory: Curacao!!!



I've shared all our pictures from Curacao (here, here and here) already, and I'm sure it's obvious why it's my favorite September memory!  We had so much fun and every night my dreams are still in Curacao.  Of course I have a trend where all of my dreams eventually turn into nightmares and a really high cliff with a shark at the bottom of it started showing up recently so that's just awesome ... whomp whomp.  Anyway, still my most favorite memory this month!

Food Find(s): Pumpkin Eggo Waffles & Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts

I picked both of these up in the grocery store and Scott asked me why I have to "buy everything pumpkin."  I'm like uhhh... fall?  And I'm glad I stuck with my gut (literally) and tried both of these because they're delicious!  Pumpkin pie pop tarts for 15 seconds in the microwave + a cup of chai = heaven on a chilly fall night.  I know we haven't had many of those nights yet, I'm just getting prepared!

Song: Taylor Swift "Shake it Off"



Tay tay's done it again!  Every time this song comes on I am rocking out to it.  Liz and I had a dance par-tay (pun intended) and we were shaking errything off!  I love how she's basically making fun of herself and turned it into a catchy song.  In other news Scott is refusing to let me pick the music in our house anymore ;)

------------------------

Happy Monday!  This week I have two exciting posts planned- a DIY candle holder to add to you Halloween decor and a flashback Friday to our wedding pictures in honor of our first anniversary next Monday.  For now I am off to my flu shot, eeek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment