Sunday, September 14, 2014

Make-Up Monday: Erase Paste

Today I'm focusing on a cult classic... benefit's Erase Paste.  Benefit claims that "signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past with this concentrated cream formula."  

I use Erase Paste only as a under eye brighter/occasional highlighter.  Putting a cream that claims to brighten isn't the best idea for covering blemishes!  As a brightener, this stuff is amazing!


Erase Paste is available in three shades; I use the lightest shade, fair.  The formula is super creamy and little goes a long way.  Normally I apply Erase Paste  to my under eye circles before my foundation or BB cream, and follow up with a little on my cheekbones after.  I set everything with a light powder, which helps with the brightener.  I do find it tends to crease a little.  It's not too bad and easy to blend with just a finger pat, but I wish it didn't happen at all!


Perfect for Monday mornings (aka this morning sleeping through my alarm), Erase Paste is the ultimate solution to looking like you got 8 hours of sleep.  I like that this product provides high coverage but is really easy to blend, especially with my beauty blender.


Besides the occasional creasing, I think this is a great product.  Don't rush out to try it, but next time you're looking for something to get rid of those sleepy under eye circles, Erase Paste it worth the money!

Check back Wednesday for my Farmer's Market Favorites... Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Lancôme foundation & nars ita contouring brush are my new beauty favs.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been dying to try the Lancome foundation!!! Have you seen the Ray Morris foundation brush? That's on my wish list but it's $110 :O

      Delete