Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites

March is over already.  According to the weather it seems like the month is just starting, but hopefully Spring will make an appearance soon enough!  Here are my March Favorites...
 
1. Memory - Getting Scott on the Jumbotron!
Yes, that is my husband in the background... trying to steal the spotlight from a little kid! We saw this opportunity coming when the camera man called out to Flyer's Jersey kid and I got my phone ready.  Once we saw him up on the screen, Scott jumped up and leaned forward! I was so excited to get a picture of him on the jumbotron and we laughed about it the rest of the night.
 
2. Skincare Item - Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths ($5.94 @ ULTA)
 
Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths, Sensitive
I "bought" these with my ULTA points last month, and put them to the test for a few weeks.  They lather up really nicely, are great for removing any leftover makeup, and are gentle on my skin (check, check, check in my book!). These will definitely be my new go-to for traveling - they will take up less space then a face cleanser, and can be put in a carry on since there is no liquid. Try them out, they are seriously awesome!
 
3. Song - Martin Garrix "Animals"
 
This song has been my pump up song at the gym and my dance song in the shower.  It is not something I would usually download, but every time I heard it on the radio, it got turned all the way up and stuck in my head before I could stop myself. Lifting weights at the gym? Perfect song!
 
4. Find - Kate Spade Lemon Coin Purse (find it here)

I have a slight obsession with lemons, so when I saw this on Kate Spade's website, I had to have it.  I have never used a coin purse before, but holy cannoli I love it!  My wallet is so much lighter, it is much easier to find my change, and I actually want to use my change because this lemon is so dang cute.  This was a perfect treat for the beginning of Spring (and you need a nice treat every once in a while!).

A few other March moments...

                                     Watched my tulips bloom                     Some Flyer's game love
                 2AM cheesesteak run (great picture right?!)             Scott kicking ass at Dave & Buster's
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment