Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

My current foundation routine uses the CoverGirl 3-in-1 foundation.  CoverGirl claims: "All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long." source
I have purchased this foundation twice, and it has become a holy grail product for me!  I wear shade 832 - Nude Beige and it matches my skin pretty darn well. 

I apply the foundation with a damp beauty blender (invest in one, it's totally worth it), follow up with under eye brightening concealer and some heavy duty concealer if I have any blemishes.  I also set this foundation with a light-weight translucent pressed powder (for reference, I have combination skin).

The coverage of this foundation is medium and it is definitely buildable.  I have a pretty light hand, but could have much heavier coverage if I wanted to.  This foundation has a really nice semi-matte finish, which looks great on the skin and in photos.  The 3-in-1 foundation holds blush and bronzer nicely and lasts on my skin all day (sometimes even through a workout!).

If you're looking for a new foundation, this one is worth a try at around $10.  Let me know if you love it, or what your favorite foundation is!

No comments:

Post a Comment