Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fashion Wishes: Spring

With the weather finally starting to get warmer, clothes are beginning the annual shift in colors to light and bright spring shades!  I went on a closet cleaning kick this week (yes Liz, Jess, and Ray - "new" clothes coming your way) and realized that I need to do a little spring shopping.  It's always hard for me because I just want to buy tank tops and wedges for the summer, but it is not that warm yet!  Here are a few items on my wish list to find this spring.

Ankle Booties

I found a super comfortable pair I loved at the Clarks outlet, but decided against getting them since they were the first pair I had really tried on.  Now I cannot find them anywhere!  whomp ... Lesson learned: if you love something - just buy it!  These cuties from Express could be the pair I end up with, but I hate buying shows online without trying them on!

Source

Pastel Pants

Last year I bought a pair of purple pants, but they are a little dark and more of a fall than spring purple.  I am going through a lilac/lavender phase (um, Lilac vans, hi I love ya) and when I saw these pants, I thought heck to the yes I need to try these bad boys on.  I want to put them on a milk carton and say "If you see me, please call Gina!"  So, if you know where I can find these please leave a comment!
Love the pants!

Crossbody Bag

I have a few crossbody bags, two semi-nice and two cheaper "trendy" options.  I would love to get a nicer bag at reasonable price point, but I want a really fun color!  I sway between these mint (source), pink (source), and bright yellow (source) beauties, but I can't make up my mind!  Plus, they seem a bit pricey, especially the pink option, for something I won't wear thaaat often.  Another item to add to my fashion hunting list!

 

The Perfect White Top

Another goal for my spring shopping is to find the perfect white shirt.  I want to be able to wear it with jeans and boots just hanging out, but be able to dress is up with a chucky necklace and a bright bag! Here are some options I found, you can check them out left to right - (source) (source) (source).

 

One thing I did recently pick up is this scarf from PacSun (you can find it here).  I am loving it with a dark denim shirt while the weather is still cool, but I think it will transition nicely to dresses this summer:

Floral Printed Scarf
 
What will you be wearing this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment