Monday, March 3, 2014

February Favorites

Holy cow - it's March already?!  Let's take a look back at a few of my favorite things from February...

1. Memory - Justin Timberlake Concert
 
 
Where do I even start?!  After being in love with him since elementary school, my friend Melissa and I finally saw JT in concert last week, and he was incredible!  He put on an amazing show and everything from his dancing, to his band, to his stage was really unbelievable.  I took the picture above (without zoom!) of him giving me an air hug.  I mean, obviously he is looking right at me - right?!
 
2. Make-up Item - The Body Shop All-In-One Blusher - $16
Click for enlarged view (02 - Ginger)
 
 
On a quick trip to the mall this month, I picked up this blush on a whim.  I was actually looking for a new product from MAC but they sold out (whomp!).  I tested this color in the store and it was so gorgeous, there is a bit of shimmer but it acts more as a highlight.  It is definitely an all-in-one product and has pretty good staying power over my foundation.  I have reached for this everyday since I bought it, and plan to try more make-up from TBS!
 
3. Hair Product - Living proof Perfect Hair Day Styling Treatment ($26)
 
 
Oh my gaasshhh this stuff is good (which it better be for the price)!  I run a quarter-size amount of this through my damp hair before I blow dry and it is really amazing.  The name is totally appropriate - my hair looks super soft, shiny, and frizz free.  It smells amazing - it has a fresh citrus scent - and I have been loving it and the matching shampoo.  Next purchase, the conditioner for sure!
 
4. Find - Popcorn Obsession
 

Yep, my husband and I found this place on the way to Lowe's.  I saw I sign and he said we had to stop in.  They have over 70 kinds of popcorn, vintage candy, tons of jellybeans (my fav!) and old school sodas!  We could have gone crazy picking out a ton of flavors, but ended up getting a few "mini" bags to try out.  We picked up Birthday Cake, White Chocolate Oreo, Cheesecake (surprisingly a favorite), Salted Caramel, and White Cheddar.  Finding places like this is so fun for Scott and I, and it will definitely come in handy around the holidays!
 
What are some of your favorites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment