Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend in Pictures: Party in the Poconos!

This weekend was a full house at my in-laws in the Poconos!  We got to spend the weekend with my SIL Alli and her family, which is always a treat!  The weekend consisted of bike riding, fireworks, "sweep overs!", finger painting, boating, and obviously lots of potato chips.  Side note: I've tried 3 out of 4 flavors for the new Lays... Wasabi Ginger is the best so far ;)  As usual, I'll let the pictures do the talking!

 
 




 



I ended the weekend with a trip to Ulta!  Under the influence of Melissa and the Ulta lady, I made some unnecessary fun buys that will lead to a few future make up reviews :)  You know it was a good trip when you leave with your hand looking something like this...


Hope you all had a great weekend!  I'm hoping to post another restaurant review this week... see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment