Friday, August 22, 2014

Foodie Friday: Leroy Fox, Charlotte, NC

During our Dwyer family reunion, we (20 of us) enjoyed dinner at a great restaurant - Leroy Fox.

The menu includes sandwiches, salads, and some great appetizers (I suggest the zucchini fries!).  They have a great drink selection, and Leroy's lemonades were on special so I had to try a few of them ;)



We were in a private room (which we definitely needed with all of us!), but I ventured out into the main area of the restaurant for a look around.  The decor was a mix of modern and rustic and bar was well stocked and an attractive feature.  The lobby was really fun with big leather chairs and a wall filled with popular streets in Charlotte.




Obviously I can't include pictures of everyones meal, but here are a few of the tastiest looking dishes!  I ordered the shrimp po'boy sandwich with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.


Next up is the honey buffalo grilled chicken sandwich with mac and cheese... and my cousin Mike's beautiful smile.  He was pretty excited for this one ;)


My healthy husband ordered a grilled honey chicken breast with asparagus and rice pilaf.


Leroy Fox also features some great outdoor seating.  I love that you still get the feeling of being downtown even though you're not in the city!



We had so much fun and the service was great, which can be really hard with such a big group.  Thank you, Leroy Fox, for hosting our crazy family!  Next time I'm in Charlotte, I will definitely stop in again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment