Monday, August 18, 2014

Make-up Monday: itCosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette

Walking around Ulta the other day, I asked one of the girls if there was anything new that I had to try.  She pointed out a few palettes, but once I swatched this palette on my hand, I knew it was coming home with me.


The itCosmetics CC+ Radiance Palette ($38 at ULTA) is described as "your one stop for color correcting, brightening, bronzing, and blushing."  It's perfect for traveling as palettes usually are, and you have everything you need for your face in one place.

The packaging is overall nice, but could definitely be a little better quality for the price.  I love the rainbow metallic color and how slim it is.  One thing that bothers me is the magnetic closure.  It isn't very strong so it doesn't feel like it closes all the way (is it just me who loves to hear the click of things closing??).


The packaging doesn't bother me too much, because the product is really awesome.  The color corrector is nice, but the blush and bronzer are the standouts from this palette.  The blush is a gorgeous coral color and the bronzer is a really nice tone for pale skin.  It doesn't look orange at all and applies very naturally.

In terms of lasting power, I tend to think that has a lot to do with whatever products your using underneath (prep, foundation, concealer, etc).  I have found that with my current foundation, the blush and bronzer last really nicely.

Overall I am glad I purchased this palette.  It will be perfect for traveling and the bronzer is a nice color that can be applied year round for a little glow.  The itCosmetics CC+ is a good buy if you are planning on purchasing all the products separately.

I promise I'll be back later this week with an awesome Family Reunion weekend in pictures and a restaurant review!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment