Sunday, August 24, 2014

Make-Up Monday: Tarte BB Cream

For the past couple of weeks, I've been testing out Tarte's BB cream.  I was looking to replace a drugstore BB cream I had with something a little more high end, and picked this up for $35 at ULTA. The fact that this BB cream claimed to have 12 hour coverage and SPF 30 definitely drew me in.


The BB cream is available in 5 shades; I purchased light based on a recommendation from an ULTA make-up artist and it matches my skin perfectly.

The BB cream feels very similar to the POREfessional by Benefit.  It is lightweight and applies smoothly and similarly to a dry moisturizer.  If you haven't used something like it, the texture will definitely be a new experience, but I love how it feels on my skin.


Tarte's BB cream covers minor skin imperfections and evens out my skin tone really nicely.  It's a perfect option for days you don't want to wear a heavy foundation or something with full coverage.  I would say this cream is a light to medium coverage, and it is a bit buildable.


I am so glad I picked this up and notice myself reaching for it almost daily.  Unless I have a blemish or feel like applying full make-up, this product is great for everyday wear and definitely lives up to the 12-hour coverage claim.

With a little pressed powder in my t-zone, Tarte's BB cream lasts all day and holds my blush and bronzer beautifully!  I will repurchase this cream when I run out, and recommend you try it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment