Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring-spiration!

Finally, Spring has (pretty much) sprung!  It doesn't seem like it with the overcast sky today, but I swear it's here.  This past weekend I took a quick 48-hour trip with my momma to the Outer Banks to get her house ready for the season, and I got a little taste of spring weather.  The locals were complaining about the freezing weather, but when we walked outside to a 55 degree day, we were fiiiine with it!  Anyway, I think it's about time for a Spring fashion wish list!


1. Destroyed Denim & a Simple Tee - I know distressed denim was a trend several years ago, but for some reason I am dying to rock a pair of destroyed jeans with a simple tank and embellished sandals.  I still can't bring myself to spend $200+ on a pair of jeans, so I may see a DIY project in my near future.  I'm sure I have a pair of jeans just waiting to be ruined somewhere ;)  The look above includes a stack of Alex & Ani bracelets and glitter sandals from Tar-jay.


2. Fresh Florals & Bright White - The buds are soon-to-be blossoming and I'm trying to wear them all!  I'm reaching for the stars with these white shorts, but they can easily be switched out for white jeans while the temps are still warming up.  The top is from Polyvore and sandals are from Zara.  The two polishes are Essie Mezmerised and Mint Candy Apple!


3. Comfortable Maxi & Clean Neutrals - I feel like a could work the crop top trend if I had a high-waisted maxi to pair with it.  Add some chunky wedges and long necklace... can someone please put this outfit in my closet? Please?  By the way, the bag picture above is the mini satchel from Cambridge - dying for one with my initials (in gold... hint hint, Scott).

-----------------------------

Those a just a few outfit ideas I'd like to try out this Spring.  If anyone wants to put these looks together and hang them in my closet I'd lurve you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment