Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Brunch at Julie Anne's Place!

Recently I visited a cafe that's new to me, Julie Anne's Place, in Malvern, PA.  I stopped in one weekend for brunch and to catch up with a friend, and it's definitely worth a mention!

Julie Anne's Place is an adorably quaint cafe just off of King Street in the Malvern borough.  The cafe  resides in half of a twin house with a lovely and welcoming front porch.


Right when you walk up there is so much character and you can see the love that goes into Julie Anne's place.  Plus, I have the same wreath on my front door so that was instant bonus points in my book!  I love walking up to places that feel like they're actually inviting me in.


Inside is adorable, too, with a few tables set up and very friendly and welcoming staff.  If it were a little warmer, we could have sat out front but we picked a table right next to a big window which means I got to watch the rest cafe in action (people watching, anyone?).  It ended up getting busy right when we got our food, so we had perfect timing!


Speaking of food... I (surprisingly) wasn't in the mood for something sweet.  I think that's the first time in my life I've ever thought that.  I kept it simple and ordered the Lox & Bagel plate.  I love ordering this places because I can sort of DIY my meal and pick and choose what goes on each bite!  Not that this is a difficult dish, but it was great nonetheless!


Did I say I wasn't in the mood for something sweet?  That was until I saw this deliciousness my friend ordered!!!  The Nutella stuffed french toast looked like a birthday celebration on a plate!  I might have to go back here for my birthday to order this for myself.  The official review was that the french toast was killer good but I think I just have to confirm this on another visit ;)


Overall Julie Anne's Place was a great find.  It's a super cute location with convenient parking just across the street, and served delicious brunch options quickly, reasonably priced, and with a smile.  Plus, if it's a warm day you can walk King Street in Malvern and pop into some shops!


I'll definitely be visiting again - if you do, let me know what you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment