Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Totally & Completely Unplanned Trip

This past weekend my loveliest friend, Melissa, and I arrived at the airport, opened an envelope, and found out where we are spending the next 48 hours!  I should explain.

When I was making my 25-before-25 list, I was having trouble coming up with the last few things.  I was out to eat with Melissa and another friend, and they suggested taking a spontaneous trip where I didn't know where I was going to end up.

Cue my sister.  I called on Miss Molly to plan our trip!  I gave her our time guidelines, budget, and told her to run with it.  Here's a look at our trip!
















Melissa - I cannot thank you enough for going with me!  It was a whirlwind of a trip and I'm really glad we were able to do it together.  I've already told you, but this was definitely one of my favorite things to cross of the list :)

Molly - THANK YOU!!! You are a total rockstar and picked a perfect place for us! 

While I have some stuff left on the list, I only have 43 days left until my 25th birthday! Gotta get planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment