Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Going For It

What kind of experiences do you want to have in your life?  We are always telling our friends "man, I wish I would have bought tickets to that concert", or, "I have always wanted to visit Paris."  Just over a month ago, I decided to make a list of things I wanted to do before my 25th birthday.  Over the next 17 months, my goal is to check everything off of my 25 before 25 list.  Number 23 on the list is to start a lifestyle blog.  When I was making my list, I went to dinner with two of my friends, and over a few beers, they convinced me to start a blog.  It is something I have always wanted to do, but a little push from them definitely helped!

This blog is going to be a journal where I can keep track of my 25 before 25 list, a place where I can share my reviews on make-up and body products, somewhere I can document my DIY projects, and share different parts of my life.  I figured I could call it "What Gina Says", because that's exactly what it is!  It will be what I think about new products, places I've traveled, fitness classes I've tried, and anything else that comes up along the way.  Give me some time to get the hang of this, but I think if you stick around, we could have a lot of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment